Today's grativibe is about keeping it simple when life is hectic.
If you have a blender or food processor, this dressing comes together in a jiff.
The ingredients are so simple. It is truly the perfect accompaniment to the Greek Salad. Or go crazy and drizzle it on baked chicken or fish and top with some fresh chopped parsley, mint & tomatoes. Really, really good!
Did you know you could pour the olive oil into the pusher of your food processor, and this little hole drizzles it perfectly into your dressing as it blends? NEITHER DID I! Mind. Blown.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 Kalamata olives, chopped fine
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, and chopped olives in food processor bowl. Blend while slowly adding olive oil to form an emulsion.
- If you don't have a food processor, just whisk together until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add to Greek Salad and toss immediately before serving.
Leave a Reply