Today's grativibe is about happy accidents.
This recipe happened because we got the wrong size tortillas for our Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos.
Let's talk about the top three reasons why this recipe is a keeper.
- The super thin crust reduces the carbs and keeps this at 247 calories for HALF A PIZZA.
That equals zero guilt, friends.
- It takes 10 minutes to assemble, if you're pokey like me, and 15 minutes to bake.
Definitely ranks as one of our Quick Hits.
- You can create a masterpiece to match your mood.
Add veggies to up your nutrition game. Nix the pepperoni for vegetarian. Or go crazy with all the meats.
So YAY! for happy accidents, because we can't get enough of this pizza.
Tell us what you think in the comments. And don't forget to mention your favorite toppings!
Pepperoni Tortilla Pizza
- 1 10" flour tortilla, burrito/grande size
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella-provolone or pizza cheese blend
- 18 slices turkey pepperoni, Omit for vegetarian.
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tortilla on sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Spread pizza sauce on tortilla, leaving about ½" border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, then the mozzarella provolone blend.
- Add pepperoni slices.
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese and pepperoni are browned to your liking.
- Slice. Serve with a nice side salad for a tasty and light meal. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply